Saturday, November 26, 2011

Back again...

It's been months since I blogged and it's mostly because I didn't know what I wanted to continue my blog like.  I didn't want to blog about my family much anymore but didn't know how to share without over sharing.  Things have been fun and busy!!  Basically, September and October were a blur.  I've been anxiously awaiting the holidays and I'm so happy they are here.
In November, my friend Jill and I hosted a baby shower for our friend Kristen.  Thanks to pintrest we had many super cute ideas for it.  We chose the theme milk and cookies and since she is expecting her second boy we called it a "sprinkle".  Here are some pictures from it.
The set up was inspired by many different ideas.  Keeping it clean and simple but pretty were our goals.

Favor bags - guest filled their bags with cookies made by Jill and myself

Cupcakes with adorable toppers from Etsy.  Glasses for milk shots and milk bottles with custom straws for milk.

Cookie jars and cookie dough dip

1 comment: