Sunday, April 3, 2011

I'm not going to lie, this is going to suck

It's been several weeks since I've written.  We've been busy and not busy.  The biggest change is we joined 24 Hour Fitness.  It opened last Saturday and it's gorgeous.  I realize it's just a gym but it's a Super Sport gym which means it has the indoor pool and outdoor pool.  I am so happy it's here.  It's very close to our house and now with my job I am able to go.  I love the classes and I'm awfully sore today.  Kickboxing is my #1 work out choice.  I tried Zumba but the teacher wasn't very good.  I was just expecting more and it was slow and almost like Jazzercise.  I need fast and intense to help the 60 min fly by.  I've been lifting weights again which I love too.  I miss the days where I would lift 2-3 days a week. (in high school)  The title of my blog is a quote from my kickboxing instructor.  She didn't lie but it was just what I needed.  I'm looking forward to next Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment