Thursday, April 14, 2011

Um, so I bought another deal...

So, I joke with my great friend Kristen but it's no joke.  I'm a total deal addict.  I get about 10 emails like groupon and check other sites too.  My closest friends know I have a running list in my head of things I want to buy.  If I see a deal for it, I must buy, right?
Today on Plum District, I saw a perfect deal for Isaac's 2nd birthday party.  Yes, I love planning parties and I start a year in advance.  I'm all about cupcakes and today was for toppers, edible ones!!  Being almost all 2 years old, I can't really say, "here's a cupcake but don't eat the topper". Check this website out!
http://www.cakesugar.com/
I'm really liking these right now but I'll probably do custom ones.

1 comment:

  1. Your deal loving probably comes from being a Hollander for so long!

    ReplyDelete