Wednesday, May 4, 2011

HAPPY EASTER!

I realize that this post should have come before the basket win but I was too excited about that.  Easter this year was nice.  Dylan and I both had Good Friday off which is a first for me.  We took Isaac to the Capitol of Texas Zoo.  With that title one would expect a lot more but I did know what we were in for.  It is "rustic".  It's fine for little kids and since there aren't many, you can get fairly close.  Easter Saturday we had another great time over at our friend's Jill and Joaquin's.  They are so awesome to always have us over but it is really convenient for all of us to get together with 3 boys the same age.  Easter Sunday was well, fine.  Isaac absolutely hates going to Sunday School.  The entire time we walk in from the parking lot he is saying, "no church!" over and over.  He put up a massive fight and I gave in.  We attempted to have him sit with us and that didn't work out.  We had to leave before the sermon began.  We did have a really nice Easter ham lunch at the Texan Cafe in Hutto.  I love this place because of 1. their ham and 2. their pie.  Isaac had his first key lime pie.
Smiling at a talking, dancing bird.

His expressions: priceless

Isaac and Daddy

His basket with lots of presents!

No comments:

Post a Comment