Monday, August 16, 2010

Missing some good TV

I was thinking today about how there's not a lot on TV right now and I'm really looking forward to certain shows coming back.
  • First Private Practice - Love it. I can't wait to see how everything unfolds this season.
  • How I Met Your Mother - No words can describe how perfect this show is. Hilarious!
  • The Biggest Loser - I've seen every single season but I have to honestly admit, I prefer Losing it with Jillian now. More about just losing weight and changing your life, than the drama. I will still tune in though.
  • Flash Forward - I have never been into anything science fiction but this is so good.
There have been some shows on this summer that have been good but not as good as before but I will always watch.
  • Entourage - It's soooo slow this season, almost boring. Ari is still the best character but the 30 min. time is just not enough this season to bring me in.
  • Top Chef - I seriously love DC so I'm into the DC thing. The challenges have been good but I feel like the chefs are not as good as past season.
  • Friday Night Lights - Sadly this season is already over and I really liked it but I can tell they are gearing up for the last season next year.
Some guilty pleasures that I love are The Kardashians and Kendra. As a new mom myself I can't help but crack up at Kendra.

Hopefully there will be some new cool shows this fall that I'll DVR and obsess over. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment