Sunday, August 22, 2010

Swagbucks!

I was introduced to Swagbucks.com by a good friend Kristen.  It works just like Google except you get swagbucks for certain searches.  You can also earn swagbucks by doing the daily polls or surveys.  You accumulate swagbucks and can then purchase items with them.  So, because you are never putting any money into it, you receive items for free!  I like to save up my swagbucks and purchase $5 amazon.com gift cards.  They are 450 swagbucks each but just by searching and doing the daily polls (only 1 swagbuck per poll) I earn around that per month with no effort.  I am hoping to save up my swagbucks and buy at least $50 worth of gift cards.  I'm trying to be good and keep saving to use them on Christmas presents.  However, I'm sure I won't be able to resist the $50 for amazon.com that long.  :) There are also lots of other items and gift cards that you purchase so go and check it out using the link below.


http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/BabyPeepsMama

No comments:

Post a Comment