Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gorillaz and N.E.R.D!

Last night was awesome!  My great friend Meagan invited me to go see Gorillaz and N.E.R.D last night at the Frank Erwin Center.  I think this is the first time we've ever gotten to hang out just the two of us since we were 39 weeks pregnant. :)
I absolutely love Pharrell so I was almost more excited to see N.E.R.D than Gorillaz.  N.E.R.D only played for 20 min!  Most of that time was spent hearing him say, "What's up Austin?!"  Anyway Pharrell looked cute and it was fun despite the fact that they should have played for at least 30 more min.
Ok, Gorillaz.  Totally a.maz.ing!  I've always liked their songs on the radio but I had never heard any other ones.  They are like nothing else.  I could ramble on trying to attempt to communicate how unbelievable it was but I'll just say, I've been to many concerts and this was the best one I've ever been to.

No comments:

Post a Comment