Sunday, October 31, 2010

The past week's blessings.

Last Sunday was a stressful day financially for us but as the week progressed we had many wonderful blessings that really encouraged me.

I found out I had won a contest on my favorite blog, Couponing to Disney.  I had won the no eating out challenge which included $50 in my PayPal account to eat out anywhere. Kristin at CTD has been a real blessing to me.

I received a employee performance award for my work on the ACC RR Campus.  It was a gift card to a restaurant.  This will be so great that Dylan and I can have a even better date night because it won't be our money. :)

I also received an expense check.  I was totally expecting it but it lighten our burden and made purchasing Halloween goodies fun.

I feel better that we're more on track this week.  Thank you God for all the blessings.

No comments:

Post a Comment