Friday, October 15, 2010

The weekly update

In one weeks time some things have already changed.

Dylan is no longer working at Target.  I'm sure you're thinking, "didn't he just start?".  Answer: Yes.  However, I was hating it and he was running himself down.  He was scheduled to work 25 hours which was a little more than we thought he would.  Basically he was working 9-5 at his regular job and then 6:30-11pm at Target.  On top of that he was working on Saturday nights and Sunday afternoon when we normally have family time.  I greatly appreciate him working his tail off but I'd rather see him at least once a day. :)

My sister and her husband are back in the states!!  Some of you may not know that my sister and her husband moved to Cork, Ireland in May.  Nick got transferred with his job there and since they are young they went for it.  However, after a fun summer in Ireland they have moved back to the Baltimore area.  I am very happy that there is only a 1 hour time changed now and we can talk on our cell phones.  Another huge bonus about them moving to Baltimore is that they are only 1 hour from my parents so we'll see them at Christmas.  They are here visiting right now and Katie is soaking Isaac up.  We get fun play by play action from her as she is shocked at what he can do now since the last time she saw him he was 9 mths old.

No comments:

Post a Comment