Saturday, September 25, 2010

Another Saturday...

I'm so happy I made it through this week!  This was a tough one professionally.
So, some good news we found out our good friend does not have to go to Afghanistan!  We are relieved and happy for them.
Today I'm going to a baby shower for a good friend.  I love baby showers!  She's having a little girl but I resisted getting some super cute outfits and got some practical items.  I love seeing what people receive so hopefully she'll get everything she needs.
Isaac is getting tubes put in on Monday.  We have to arrive by 6 am.  Wow, it's going to be an early morning.  His surgery will then be at 7 am.  I wouldn't be surprised if we leave by 8:30 am to go home.  I have to be into work at 1 pm so I hope I'll have a few hours to hang out with him or better yet, take a nap.
Tonight one of Dylan's co-workers and her husband are coming over to watch football and hang out so that's something else fun to look forward to.
I hope everyone's week was great and have a relaxing weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment