Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day

Thank goodness for 3 day weekends!!  It's been great and has actually felt like a long break.  My poor little guy has a double ear infection again.  We were able to get into the doctor at 4:15pm on Friday which has made for a much better weekend.
Last night I went to a gorgeous wedding at the Wildflower Center.  My friend Chloe and her husband were married and it was perfect.  I have to say, best wedding food!  A fajita bar!  Who doesn't love that?!  The toasts were perfect and the DJ was good.  I danced late and my feet still hurt a little today but it was worth it.
I was able to check 1 thing off my "to do" this today.  Dylan hung my birthday present in the living room.  I bought these great decorative wall frames and hung them above my TV center.

2432467.jpg
I'm really happy with the way they look and I finally feel like the room is coming together.  Now if only I could spend another $1,000 is could be done. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment