Saturday, September 4, 2010

Are you ready?!

Today is one of my most favorite days all year.  College football begins!!!  I live for ESPN College Game Day coverage.  I love Kirk and Lee!  I also love the addition of Desmond.  I'm getting goosebumps thinking about being in DKR or in Oxford yelling Hotty Toddy at the top of my lungs.
Today Dylan is spoiling me ( I don't really believe it's all for me) by making pulled pork.  We are going to have delicious pulled pork sandwiches with our good friends Kristen (PIC) and Andy at lunch.  I'm really looking forward to our two boys playing together.  Eli is 5 mths younger than Isaac but pretty much the same size.  He's a rock star!
At the end of the day we'll eat the left over pulled pork over nachos.  It's an Oxford tradition that Corky's BBQ created.  The nachos are so good, almost too good.  I'm really hoping that Isaac will get a taste of the pulled pork and enjoy it with the rest of us.
Hotty Toddy!!  Hook 'em Horns!

No comments:

Post a Comment