Sunday, December 19, 2010

Celebrating Christmas - Cyber style

Today was really fun!  We opened Christmas presents with Dylan's family over Skype.  Seriously, I don't know what I would do without Skype!  Isaac received an awesome Leap Frog Dog, Scout.  We programmed it so it says, "I love you Isaac".  He also got an alphabet Elmo from Granny Lola and a super soft pillow pet from Aunt Gina and Uncle Wade.  He just loved ripping the paper and helped Dylan and I open ours.

I was super excited about my presents.  I got an adorable, monogrammed bag from Gina and Wade from thirtyonegifts.com, some great slippers and a wonderful peppermint candle.  I also got the Reebok EasyTone shoes!! I'm hoping any walking I do from now on will be more productive.  :)  Also, in my cyber stocking (email) I had a Groupon gift card waiting for me!!!  I love Groupon and I can't wait to see what amazing deal I can put this towards.  I can guarantee it will be massage/spa related.

I'm feeling so blessed and happy to have such a great, giving family.  Only a few more days until we travel to PA!!!!

Isaac with his Elmo.  He saw an airplane at the same time too.
(Don't you just love that it's Dec.19 and we aren't wearing jackets outside and it's sunny!)

No comments:

Post a Comment