Thursday, December 16, 2010

Kitchen Sink.

Over a year ago now I was in HEB and they had wine samples.  I actually ran into my friend Judy and we both thought the wine was super good!  Since then it's almost the only wine I buy.  It's called Kitchen Sink.  Now there is another wine that's called Everything But the Kitchen Sink but my wine is not this wine.  Mine is around $8 a bottle, the other one is $39, totally not in my price range.

Anyway, this past Friday I wanted some Kitchen Sink, BAD!  So we all packed up to go to HEB.  The HEB on Pecan St. was completely out.  Naturally at first I was totally annoyed but then thought, "Hmmp, see it is good wine, I have fabulous taste." :)  So Saturday Dylan ran to the other HEB, Gattis School Rd for other items, not the wine.  When he came back he said they were completely out too and said there must have been a wedding or something and they bought out all the stock.
Now I was totally feeling like I had to find this wine.  I actually went all the way over the the HEB on Greenlawn.  Totally out too!!!  The good thing is at this HEB they actually have a "wine guy".  I asked him about it and his first statement was, "it's a sad story".  WHAT?!  Don't tell me that!!!  He proceeded to tell me that all the HEB's and the HEB distribution center were completely out.  They had submitted two orders to the supplier and didn't receive any of their requests.  They have no idea when they'll get more or what has happened.
I'll be checking back and hoping that my Kitchen Sink is not gone forever.

No comments:

Post a Comment