Saturday, January 29, 2011

My new job - Update

I had a wonderful first week at FMG.  Everyone has been very nice.  They all keep apologizing because they are all busy and can't sit down with me.  I love that I'm coming into a busy place.  I've already attempted some projects and gone to meetings.  I was allowed to choose my hours (which is amazing) and I will work from 7:30am - 4:30pm.  It is so wonderful!!  My commute is also great, an average of 25 min.  The best part of everything is that I have now gain an entire hour each evening with Isaac.  I feel so lucky and way less stressed now that I'm not sitting in traffic, rushing home, dinner and then bed.  I know all work places have negatives and I am not ignorant that I will be super stressed sometimes but being closer to Isaac and home will really enhance my quality of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment