Saturday, January 8, 2011

A new job!!!

I am so excited that I have a new job!!  For awhile I've been feeling like I needed a change in my career.  I started looking and realized how even more important it was to get some more experience.  It's a wonderful feeling to be starting the year with a new job.  I will continue working as a designer for the Austin Haworth dealer, FMG.  I will be one of three designers working with sales.  FMG is a a lot closer to my house.  My current commute is at least 45 min of stop and go.  My new commute will be around 20 min and less stressful.  This will making dropping Isaac off and picking him up much easier.  I am so thankful to be blessed not only with a good job but that I was able find something that works better for my family.

1 comment:

  1. Congrats! We're excited for you.Checked it on the map and looks like a good location.

    ReplyDelete