Sunday, January 16, 2011

These are a few of my favorite things...

I always find it interesting to know what products people use or are addicted to.  There are many products that help me become "camera ready".  Here are some of my favorites that I swear by.
Suave #8 hairspray.  It has the perfect amount of hold.  I'm also just addicted to the even spray of aerosol.  I literally go through about 1 can a month.



Another great Suave product that I have literally seen make my hair healthier.  I don't wash my hair everyday because of how much I flat iron.  This product keeps my hair from getting too greasy over two days but more importantly keeps it from all breaking off.  I've tried other shampoos and conditioners but my ends just break off.  And seriously, it costs about $4 for the the shampoo and conditioner which is so awesome.



Covergirl Lash blast in very black.  This is one of my favorite drug store items.  It gives a great amount of volume because I like when my lashes look long but LOVE it when they are thick.  


Olay Ribbons body wash is better than any other body wash out there.  It is so moisturizing that I actually emailed them to say how awesome it is.  I am terrible about using body creams but I guess that's because I've never had to with this.  Even when I was pregnant my skin was never itchy.  The pink is my favorite but I'll get the purple in a pinch.


Mary Kay Black black eyeliner.  I will never, ever use another kind of eye liner.  This goes on perfectly, never smudges and stays on all day.  I always buy two at a time because I cannot be without it.  This is where you can get some, my friend Bonnie Quarterman.
http://www.marykay.com/bquarterman/color/eyes/marykayeyeliner/10017622/default.aspx



Bare Minerals is my all over face makeup.  I have been using it for about 1 1/2 years and I've been very happy with it.  It was definitely hard for me to change over from Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation (which I still absolutely love) but I felt like I just needed a more natural, easier look.  It takes no time to put this on in the morning and looks great after a touch up in the evening.




This is the product I would like to be buried with.  I have two just in case.  I HAVE to have some color on my lips and this is perfect.  It actually adjusts to your body temp and how much you rub your lips together affects the amount of pink that comes out.  It also has lip gloss shine without the sticky, getting all over the place problems other lip glosses can have.  It stays on much longer than any other gloss I've found.  Out of the entire store of Sephora (and I've tried most of the products) this is the best one they have.

Please share any products that you love because it's always fun to find out and explore good products that you didn't know where out there.


No comments:

Post a Comment